Friday, November 20, 2009

sympathetic pups

i love how dogs can tell when somethings wrong, your sick, sad and anything else. Today i stayed home sick except for a morning doctors appointment and like a magnet my dogs immediately were drawn to me and knew i was sick. They napped with me, sat with me, wanted to be next to me. I even napped for 2 hours sitting up holding mariah in my hands like a new born baby. Anyways as I was so impressed by my sympathetic pups today i remembered this video Tim had shown me about GoD and DoG. You should check it out, so corny but so true!

it was a good day of resting up, and getting healthy for my thanksgiving week. i'm thankful for all of you :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love that video, cheese and all.

Its just really touching.

November 20, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home