Monday, January 18, 2010

back to the basics

I've been experiencing some major hurt lately.

I know a big factor could be the fact that i've been an open target for attack, seeing that I'm going to Kenya in just one week for three months! But still something uncomfortable sits inside me about the "closure" that I intentionally tried so hard to make happen, not happen. Useless worries and pointless fears, I trust that it's in God's hands and all part of his plan. But allowing my flesh to fight this battle lately has been so dangerous for my mind and heart. People aren't perfect.

So now, I'm going back to the basics i honestly lost sight of, God is Good, Trust in Him. Man, It's so hard to remember that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Its the only thing that matters to think about, yet we're so terribly horrible at making it our focus..

You may be the subject of some heavy attacks due to Kenya, but remember that you're also the subject of some pretty hardcore prayer from the people that love you due to Kenya too.

January 18, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home